|Meier's Outdoor World
155 S. Sayton Road Unit B
Fox Lake, IL 60020
|Copyright 2010 Meiers Outdoor World, Inc. All rights reserved
The SoftSwim Program
Soft clear, chlorine-free water is easy to achieve. That's the philosophy behind SoftSwim.
It's the reason pool owners everywhere are making the big switch to non-chlorine pool care.
BioGuard's SoftSwim Program is Ideal for:
- Not more than 25,000 gallons
- Excellent circulation, using a sand filter
- Pump operates at least 12 hours per day
- Pool has a bottom drain
- In-ground or above-ground
- Any surface type, but especially great for all vinyl-lined pools
You don't have to be an exact match with these descriptions to be a good
candidate for SoftSwim. It's best to talk with your Meier's consultant. They'll
direct you to the best program for you and your pool.
It's as easy as A-B-C
Using an effective algicide is an important first step in your pool
care regimen for inhibiting and controlling the growth of algae.
- Add it to your pool every two weeks to keep alga in check.
- Withstands evaporation from direct sunlight.
- Works harder in high temperatures.
- Supports the effectiveness of other SoftSwim products
when used on a regular basis.
This is a step you don't want to miss when keeping your pool
primed for good times in the sun.
- Stops the spread of disease via pool water effectively.
- Contains bioguanide - the key ingredient that makes this
program so different than chlorine-based sanitizers.
- Gentle on eyes, skin & hair.
Use SoftSwim C on a monthly basis to maintain clarity. Our
powerful clarifier and oxidizer helps you keep the sparkle in your
water longer by removing contaminants that can cause
- Formulated to last 30 percent longer in the water (a real
- Clears your pool water by eliminating body oils,
perspiration and other undesirable contaminants that can
affect clarity and sparkle.
- Built-in stabilizer ensures that SoftSwim C's dual action
chemicals won't burn off easily in hot weather.
|Copyright 2011 Meiers Outdoor World, Inc. All rights reserved